Yoga Stops Traffick is a global campaign uniting yoga enthusiasts to raise awareness and funds for survivors of human trafficking in India. We are seeking companies and corporate partners who’d like to join us on this journey! We’re delighted to partner with some fantastic organisations including Jade Yoga Mats, Yoga Studio Store and Ekhart Yoga. Please join us!
Ways your business can get involved:
· Get employees engaged with a 108 sun salutations challenge taking place at home or workplace.
· Run a cause related marketing campaign by donating on a product such as a mat, strap or teaching training course.
· Donate profits from a yoga class held at your studio or office or on a themed Dharma (yoga of service) philosophy workshop.
· Create a stand-alone event during a significant moment in the yogic calendar such as World Yoga Day on June 21st.
· Offer an optional donation on till point either in-store or at your virtual check out, giving your customers the chance to donate to Yoga Stops Traffick.
· Host a Instagram live to spread the word about Yoga Stops Traffick amongst your followers
Benefits your business will get in return:
· Shout out on our Yoga Stops Traffick social media channels.
· Reach your CSR and social impact goals.
· We can provide you with shareable content about the transformative work of the Odanadi women’s home.
· You will receive an exclusive invitation to our online update event with a chance to hear directly from frontline staff at Odanadi.
· Consumers increasingly want to support ethical businesses, getting behind our campaign will also help differentiate your brand.
· Highlight your businesses connection and appreciation for the birthplace of yoga.. India
Contact us to find out more
If your business would like to partner with Yoga Stops Traffick to raise much needed funds for survivors of human trafficking, then we’d love to hear from you! Please contact [email protected] to discuss how you can join us on the Yoga Stops Traffick journey.